Last updated on MARCH 31, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Using Purchasing, when entering the buyer work center and creating a personalized view - upon choosing Go - View Results - the views output is not per the view definition that was created.
During the View Creation - some columns were removed - some were added. The changes made were not seen - the same columns in the seeded views were displayed.
1. Login to the E-Business Suite and choose the Purchasing Module.
2. Move to the buyer work center - requisitions
3. Choose Views to create a new view - in this case for unassigned requisitions
4. Choose the option to create the view and see the results
5. Results are from the default view not the new view.
- Choosing the new view is not showing the results
The columns are not properly changed - columns were added - some removed - but they are not refreshed.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms