When Using Partial Pick You Are Allowed to Load LPN Without Confirming Lot Resulting in 'Pick Drop failed. Error in Txn Manager' When Dropping the LPN
(Doc ID 1991440.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, LPN Management
In Oracle Warehouse Management, the Item Details Page was not shown automatically when loading partial lot quantity when the FromLPN DFF enabled. Because the Item Details Page did not show you are allowed to Load the LPN without confirming the lot. This would result with a 'Pick Drop failed. Error in Txn Manager' when dropping the LPN
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create new item with lot control: TEST_ITEM
2. Receive two LPNs for this item using Miscellaneous Transaction.
Each one for 10pcs: LPN_TEST1, LPN_TEST2
3. Create sales order for 18pcs and run pick release. (WMS Pick rule allocation mode without allocation LPN)
4. Go to tasks: Whse Mgmt>Tasks>Directed Tasks>Outbound>Discrete Picking
5. In field confirm Loc/LPN enter LPN_TEST1 - system go to 'Pick more', enter
6. System show task for rest quantity 8pcs. Enter in field confirm Loc/LPN enter LPN_TEST2
7. Cursor will go to Continue button and allow to Load LPN
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document