Wrong Active Encumbrance In PO For Shop Floor Destination
Last updated on OCTOBER 11, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Shop floor destination line in PO for which is partially delivered, all transactions accounted and transferred to GL but the Active Encumbrance amount is the same as the encumbrance amount (original amount).
The PO distributions form doesn't consider the reversal encumbrance amount.
WE confirmed the setups
Item Master set up :Costing is enabled
Reverse Encumbrance is checked under costing Information
Inventory > Setup > Organization > Parameters > Costing Tab
Enc-Reversal by CST
1. Create a work order with an Non Stock Item which is related to a blanket agreement.
2. The requisition is generated and approved.
3. The blanket release is generated and approved.
4. Blanket release is partially received (qty received and delivered is 3, ordered is 10).
5. Create Accounting and Transfer Transactions to GL have been executed.
6. All transactions verified to be final accounted, and transferred and posted to GL.
7. In PO Summary form, the Active Encumbrance amount for the distribution still the same amount which was encumbered for the quantity = 10. The reversal encumberance amount is not considered.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms