In Mobile (MSCA) Account Alias Receipt, Is It Possible To Disable Or Hide Item Cost Field?
(Doc ID 1992464.1)
Last updated on APRIL 01, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Mobile Supply Chain Application (MSCA), can the Item Cost Field be hidden on the Account Alias Receipt page?
1. Navigate to Mobile : Materials & Mfg > Inventory > Receipts > Alias Receipts
2. Choose an average cost organization.
3. The alias screen opens: Alias Rcpt Txn
4. Choose the account (Acct) and Item.
5. Enter the subinventory.
6. The Item Cost appears but is not required.
* Do not want the item cost field displayed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!