VALIDATION ERROR Occurs If The Technician Portal Issues New Material Without Saving First
(Doc ID 1992473.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.3, Logistics Management
When attempting to issue new materials for WIP job without saving first, the following error occurs.
1. System cannot change/delete the following material requirement because the requested job/operation/inventory_item_id_old combo does not exist: job (job_name): <JOB_NAME> job id (wip_entity_id): <JOB_ID> operation (operation_seq_num): 10 material requirement item: xxxxxxxx_item id (inventory_item_id_old): <INVENTORY_ITEM_ID> Possible causes: - Routing was changed between collections to planning server and the release.
2. VALIDATION ERROR HAPPENED!
3. An error occurred while updating the material requirement(s). Please check the 'Pending Jobs and Schedules' form to view the errors.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Depot Repair Responsibility
2. Depot Workbench
3. Create SR and SO
4. Received RMA
5. Create WIP Job
6. Add new material requirement line but do not save
7. Select Line
8. Click Issue button
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document