VALIDATION ERROR if Technician Portal Issue New Material Without Saving First
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.3 version, Logistics Management
When attempting to issue new materials for WIP job without saving first, the following error occurs.
1. 4888585 : System cannot change/delete the following material requirement because the requested job/operation/inventory_item_id_old combo does not exist: job (job_name): SJP-26016 job id (wip_entity_id): 3386889 operation (operation_seq_num): 10 material requirement item: 206056900_item id (inventory_item_id_old): 153378 Possible causes: - Routing was changed between collections to planning server and the release.
2. VALIDATION ERROR HAPPENED!
3. An error occurred while updating the material requrement(s). Please check the 'Pending Jobs and Schedules' form to view the errors.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Depot Repair Responsibility
2. Depot Workbench
3. Create SR and SO
4. Received RMA
5. Create WIP Job
6. Add new material requirement line but do not save
7. Select Line
8. Click Issue button
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms