FRM-40734 Internal Error PL/SQL While Creating CSD Job From Repair Order Form
(Doc ID 1992563.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 27, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Work in Process - Version 12.1.3 to 18.104.22.168 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Estimate and Actual Charges
When attempting to submit a wip job from repair estimates after selecting material from a BOM, the following error occurs.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Repair Order is created. Estimate tab is empty
2. From estimate tab, click: Select materials
3. OAF pages comes up, asking to enter valid BOM item and Go.
4. From the resulting BOM, select items and quantities.
5. when done, click Save and Proceed. That results in messages:
a. Repair Estimate Lines are created for the selected items
b. One or more items (6. back in the repair order form, click OK on popup message that says "Press 'OK' when you are done with processing on the Select Materials Page"
7. Estimate lines are populated with the selected materials
8. click the Create Job button (noticed that the estimate status is 'New'
9. Get an error popup (without message in it). On the status bar, it shows error:
FRM-40734: Internal Error: PL/SQL error occurred
10. The job gets created without the selected material
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document