Last updated on AUGUST 29, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.0.6 to 12.0.6 [Release 12]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable cancel the remaining quantity of a Drop Ship Purchase Order (PO) line due to error
"Line #x Shipment #x You cannot cancel a fully received purchase order. "
The PO line was erroneously received which closed its associated Drop Ship Sale Order (SO) line and then the user did a return to vendor. Now the PO line remains open while the SO line is not.
1. Responsibility = Purchasing
2. Navigation = Purchase Orders > Purchase Order Summary
3. Query the PO in question on Line level
4. Select 'Tools > Control' and apply 'Cancel PO Line' control action
5. Error "Line #x Shipment #x You cannot cancel a fully received purchase order" prompt.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms