Last updated on MARCH 27, 2015
Applies to:Oracle iReceivables - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using the Apply Credits train in iReceivables, the following problem occur:
1. If the invoices belong to multiple customers (related), the user is unable to select the other customer. The drop down box shows the related customer, but when selecting the related customer, the value reverts to the original customer.
2. When selecting multiple invoices, the Total is wrong. When the invoices belong to multiple customers, it shows the invoices only for that customer, but the total reflects all invoices for both customers.
Steps to Reproduce:
Responsibility: iReceivables 2.0 Internal
Navigation: Customer Search -> Apply Credits
- Select multiple invoices for a customer and a related customer.
- In the next steps, verify if the totals are correct, for the invoices shown.
- If a relationship exists, verify if the related customer can be selected from the list of values.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms