Prospective Supplier Registration Attachments Upload Page Exposes All The Internal Buyer Attachments
(Doc ID 1992882.1)
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 19, 2017
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Release 12.1.3 version, Supplier Registration Issues
When trying to Select An Internal Attachment users can see All Internal Attachment Documents Stored In EBS
User expect only to see the Internal Attachment of their own.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Connect to the Prospective Supplier Registration Page.
2. Enter- Company Details / Contact Information ->>
3. Prospective Supplier Registration: Additional Details ->> Click: "Next"
4. Attachment Page ->> Click: "Add Attachment" Button ->> Add "Desktop File/Text/Url" Drop Down LOV
5. Select: From Document Catalog ->> Title: Box ->> Click: "GO"
6. Search, Category: As Buyer ->> Note: You can see Internal Attachment Documents Stored In EBS, Exposed To Outside World.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document