Last updated on MARCH 26, 2015
Applies to:Oracle iSupplier Portal - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On Release 12.1.3 version, Supplier Registration Issues
When trying to Select An Internal Attachment users can see All Internal Attachment Documents Stored In EBS
User expect only to see the Internal Attachment of their own.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Connect to the Prospective Supplier Registration Page.
2. Enter- Company Details / Contact Information ->>
3. Prospective Supplier Registration: Additional Details ->> Click: "Next"
4. Attachment Page ->> Click: "Add Attachment" Button ->> Add "Desktop File/Text/Url" Drop Down LOV
5. Select: From Document Catalog ->> Title: Box ->> Click: "GO"
6. Search, Category: As Buyer ->> Note: You can see Internal Attachment Documents Stored In EBS, Exposed To Outside World.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms