R12: When Item Selected From Catalog On BWC, Secondary Unit and Quantity are not Calculated
Last updated on AUGUST 21, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Purchase Order
When adding a line for a Standard PO in the BWC for an item with Dual UOM, if the item is selected from the Catalog and a primary qty entered,
the extended line details screen does not show the secondary UOM and the secondary QTY is not calculated.
(On the other hand, the same item number is entered directly on the line, the extended line details screen shows the secondary UOM and QTY correctly.)
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Navigate to Buyer Work Center > Orders
2. Select "GO" for creating "Standard Purchase Order" .
3. Enter relevant PO Header details, save and then go to Lines tab.
4. Select "GO" to add lines "From Catalog"
5. Locate item, enter primary qty required, click "Add to Document", then click "complete"
6. when returned to the Lines summary screen, select the "pencil" icon in the Actions.
7. Secondary UOM and Secondary Quantity are not shown (blank)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms