When Attempting to Progress a Sales Order an Error is Returned: User-Defined Exception in Package OE_ORDER_WF_UTIL Procedure Start_All_Flows
(Doc ID 1993164.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 19, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Occasionally, when attempting to enter and progress a Sales Order, the following error occurs.
User-Defined Exception in Package OE_ORDER_WF_UTIL Procedure Start_All_Flows
1. Via the OM Super User Responsibility.
2. Navigate: Orders, Returns > Sales Orders.
3. Open the Sales Order form to create a new order.
4. Enter the header information.
5. Mouse click to lines tab.
6. Key in ordered item Tab to QTY and key in quantity TAB down arrow.
7. Key in ordered item Tab to QTY and key in quantity TAB down arrow.
8. On line line 3, up arrow.
9. Mouse click the Red X to remove line 2.
10. Mouse click the Yellow diskette to save.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document