Last updated on NOVEMBER 03, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
INV: Material Status Support
Need clarification on Material Status functionality when applied to Locator
1. Create a new Material Status for which 'Allow Reservations' checkbox is disabled
2. Now create a subinventory with 'Active' Status(which allows reservations)
3. Create a locator and assign the material status that is created in step1(reservations not allowed)
4. Do a miscellaneous receipt of some quantity in the locator created in step3
5. Now go to material workbench and click on availability button. See that ATR Available to Reserve matches the On hand, and was expecting to see zero available to Reserve.
What should be shown in 'Available to Reserve' box?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms