CLM: Error "Funded Value Of The Po Distribution Is Greater Than Its Corresponding Requisition Distribution" On Saving A Foreign Currency Award
(Doc ID 1993356.1)
Last updated on JANUARY 07, 2021
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM), getting the following error on saving a foreign currency Award.
"Funded value of the PO distribution is greater than its corresponding Requisition distribution."
Steps to Reproduce:
Assuming that the functional currency is USD
1. Create a requisition in GBP currency
2. Approve it.
3. Autocreate the requisition into Purchase Order in GBP currency
4. Save the PO once autocreated.
5. Navigate to distributions tab.
6. Change any value. Navigate to details page.
7. Hit apply.
8. Error received.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document