Basic Requisition Details Are Not Visible From Requisition Amendment Notification
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management for Public Sector - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
In Oracle iProcurement with Oracle Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM), Release 12.2.3, an error occurs when the approver attempts to view details of the original requisition, during the requisition amendment approval process.
You do not have enough privilege to access this requisition.
Steps To Reproduce
The issue can be reproduced with the following steps:
1. Using CLM iProcurement responsibility, MIPR Requisition HQ0147541386 is submitted and Approver approved it.
2. Amend the MIPR Requisition HQ0147541386-001 and submit it for approval
3. Login as Approver, open the amendment notification for MIPR HQ0147541386-001
4. Click on the notification
5. Click on View Requisition Details
6. Click on Yes, next to Amendment History
7. Click on the basic Requisition HQ0147541386 and the error occurs at this point.
The approver is able to open the amendment Requisition HQ0147541386-001, but not the basic Requisition
This issue exists for regular purchase requisitions as well.
Due to this issue, approvals are unable to review the full details of the original requisition during the amendment approval process.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms