Performance Degradation On Create Non-Routine Work Order Page
Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Complex Maintenance, Repair & Overhaul - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Report of an intermittent performance issue during the 'Create Non-Routine Work Order' process.
Noted the following pattern :
- performance is fine if there are less tasks ie. 10 task ... takes approx 2 - 5 seconds.
- if the task count > 2000+ ... then it's taking 30+ secs (not acceptable as per business requirement)
1. Oracle CMRO Superuser Responsibility
2. Production Planning -> Workorders
3. Search for a Visit and select released workorder
4. Click on update Work order
5. In the update Work order screen -> select 'Create Non-Routine Work Order' from the drop down and click on GO
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms