Return XML Coming from Configurator has the Lines in Reverse Order in Release 12
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Configurator - Version 12.2.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.1 version, Runtime UI
When attempting to reconfigure a model in the custom application, the configuration is not created. The same steps when taken from the sales order line in Order Management work as expected. From a review, it looks as though the link_to_line_ref is not populating when reconfiguring. There is no problem when the user initially configures the model.
In addition, looking at the data, the XML page shows the items in reverse order. The model is listed last and the others in reverse order as well.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Launch the Configurator Runtime from the custom application
2. Save the configuration details
3. From the custom app, relaunch the Configurator Runtime
4. Add some additional items to the configuration
5. Click on the Finish button
6. The structure is no longer correct and there is a problem continuing.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms