The Chart of Accounts Mapping Account Rules Screen Target Field Is Displaying An Error: Please choose an existing combination
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle General Ledger - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
The Mapping Account Rules screen Target field is displaying an error .
The error is being seen no matter what Account combination is selected on this new setup.
The mapping has been defined for the segments to use rollup rules. When attempting to define
the Account rules for the target account the error is seen as indicated.
Error : Please choose an existing combination.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. General Ledger responsibility
2. Setup > Accounts > Chart of Accounts Mapping
3. Chart of Accounts Mapping window
4. Account Rules
5. Populate Source account ranges Hi and Low without issue.
6. Select Target account - choose segment values needed from the list of values and select OK
7. Error is displayed - Error : Please choose an existing combination. Cannot save the segment values combination selected.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms