Talent Profile: Change in Behavior of Cancel Button Post RUP 6
Last updated on SEPTEMBER 13, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Self-Service Human Resources - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP6 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1 HRMS RUP6 version, Talent Profile
When cancelling an action from Talent Profile, with RUP6, the system returns to the profile of the logged in user.
without RUP6, the system returns to the profile of the person for whom the action was started.
EXPECTED BEHAVIOR: The Talent profile of the "searched" employee should be displayed when user cancels a transaction from any of the pages opened via "Select an Action".
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
With RUP 6
1. Access Manager Self Service > Talent Profile
2.Talent profile of User is Displayed (Nadine)
3. Search for an Employee in the search field and press “Show Profile” (Cristina)
4. Select Action “Extra Information” and Press Go
5. Extra Information page is opened
6. Press Cancel
7. Press Yes
8. The Talent Profile of the user(Nadine) is shown.
Without RUP 6
1. Search for an employee and press “Show Profile” Cristina
2. Select Action “Extra Information” and Press Go
3. Press Cancel
4. Press yes
5.The Talent Profile page of the employee(Cristina)
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms