Rehire Life Event is Removing Termination End-Dates When Processed Before the Coverage End Date
(Doc ID 1994698.1)
Last updated on MAY 03, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Find that the end dates generated by the Termination life event (31-MAY) are removed after processing a Rehire life event on 29-MAY.
Terminated employees have coverage through the end of the month of their termination. When a terminated employee is rehired prior to the end of the termination month, the coverage end dates are removed.
Expect that the coverage end date remain on all plans, and the new coverage begins as of the rehire date.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Prior to termination employee has his/her enrollments.
2. Termination Life Event is processed. Occurred date is 15-MAY.
3. All the plans are end dated as of 31-MAY.
4. The employee is rehired on 29-MAY and the corresponding life event is processed.
5. After processing Rehire, the end dates are removed.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document