R12: AP: The External Bank Account Already Exists But Unable to Search Via Search Supplier Bank Account Assignment
Last updated on MAY 06, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Payables - Version 12.0.0 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to create the supplier account, the following error occurs:
The external bank account already exists.
Steps To Reproduce:
1. Navigation : Suppliers -> Entry
2. Query up the Supplier.
3. Navigate to the Banking Details option from the menu on the left.
4. Banking Details page opens.
5. Click Create button. Create Bank Account page will open.
6. Select bank and branch and enter account no. Click apply button then error message comes.
However, the bank cannot be searched via Navigation : Suppliers -> Search Supplier Bank Account Assignment.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms