Requisition Change Request Cancel Action Causes Purchase Order to Get Stuck In Process
(Doc ID 1995413.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 29, 2018
Applies to:Oracle iProcurement - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Change Request Rejected By Buyer results in the Purchase Order staying at In Process Status and the change request is not processed through to completion. PO Request Change workflow for the Requisition may have a status of Wait For Flow.
Error in workflow
Activity Result Error Name Error Message Error Stack
Notify Buyer of New PO change #EXCEPTION WFENG_NOTIFICATION_PERFORMER 3120: Activity 'PORPOCHA/253309' has no performer. Wf_Engine_Util.Notification_Send(PORPOCHA, INFORM_161143_84793, 253309, PORPOCHA:NEW_PO_CHANGE_JRAD) Wf_Engine_Util.Notification(PORPOCHA, INFORM_161143_84793, 253309, RUN)
STEPS TO REPRODUCE
1. Create a requisition in iProcurement
2. Autocreate the requisition onto a Purchase Order
3. As requisition preparer, Submit a change request against the requisition
4. As Buyer reject the change request
5. Review the documents and see the change is not processed completely and the Purchase Order does not move back to previous status of Approved
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document