Last updated on DECEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle HRMS (US) - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.2 version, US Payroll Tax Issues
After applying the patch 19907876:R12.PAY.B to get the fix for BUG 19448818, find that for about 70 people (who are not marked as City exempt) the CITY PSD Subj Whable and PSD Subj Whable dropped to 0.
Expect City_PSD_SUBJECT_WK to show correctly for these employees.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. applied patch 19907876:R12.PAY.B to get the fix for BUG 19448818
2. Tax interface updated to Enhanced+WageAccumulation in both the environment that had the patch applied and the environment that did not have the patch applied.
3. Payrolls were run for October and November after making this update to the tax interface
4. Checked View Tax Balances: Political Sub Division - Period
Reduced Subj Whable
5. Checked W-2 Box 18 Local Wages
6. See the difference between the environment that had the patch applied and the environment that did not have the patch applied:
Box 18 is differs by an amount of $15,456. Which is equal to difference in the City PSD Subj Whable for the two months that were run through payroll with the only difference being the patch ( 7728 + 7728 )
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms