Location Should be Active For The Assignment Error When Initiating Deployment
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Human Resources - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to initiate a global deployment for an employee, the following error occurs. This error occurs even when the location of the assignment in the new business group is active.
The location should be active for the assignment.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log on to the Applications.
2. Choose the responsibility for Global Deployments.
3. Go to the Global Deployments function.
4. Query the deployment proposal.
5. Click on the Initiate Deployment link for the deployment proposal for the employee.
6. Click on Yes when asked on whether to continue with the deployment or not.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms