Resource Transaction Shows As Transacted, But Then Disappears When The Technician Portal Page Is Not Saved
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.3 version, Logistics Management
Transacted labor disappears if you don’t save before transacting, but says it has been sent for processing. The transactions is not visible on any WIP forms. Conclusion, it was not processed and is not pending.
Users should be able to perform the operation without saving as well.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. From Depot Repair responsibility:
2. Create SR; Create SO; Create Logistics Lines;
3. Receive in Customer's Product;
4. Create WIP Job;
5. Enter a resource transaction manually,
6. Select check box and click Transact.
7. Receiving a message saying it was put into the interface for processing.
however, it has disappeared from the Resources region, is not in the Pending Resource Transactions, or Showing as transacted against the job.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms