Maintenance Requirement Revision, Original Value Defined For The 'Interval Threshold' Was Reset to NULL
(Doc ID 1996713.1)
Last updated on MARCH 29, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Complex Maintenance, Repair, & Overhaul - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When creating a revision of any "Complete" maintenance requirement ... the original value defined for the 'Interval Threshold' was being set to NULL (in the draft version).
The Draft version of the maintenance requirement should inherit the original value as defined in the original maintenance requirement.
1. Engineering -> Fleet Maintenance Program -> Overview -> search Maintenance Requirement
2. Select MR with Complete status
3. Click on Effectivities (side-menu)
4. Click on Interval Threshold -- note the reset value ie. 0
5. Create a revision of the MR (in step#2)
6. Re-do steps# 4-5 ... here, that values are NULL
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document