SR-Form: Refresh Of Notes Workbench Does Not Work Under Certain Circumstances
(Doc ID 1996915.1)
Last updated on JULY 14, 2020
Applies to:Oracle Teleservice - Version 12.2.3 to 12.2.4 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.3 version, Service Request Form
The Notes grid in the Workbench tab clears all data on Refresh and other navigation.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create a new SR with a Task
2. Go to the Tasks tab and click on Tasks notes.
3. Select a Type (Feedback) and enter a text in the Notes and save.
2. Go to the "Workbench" tab in the Service Request form.
3. Choose "All Notes" in "View By" drop-down list of the Notes Section.
4. Choose a Note on Task level in the Notes Grid.
5. Click "New" to create a new Note
6. Enter any note and save it.
7. Now the Grid clears and is empty.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document