Last updated on JULY 20, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Warehouse Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When using LPN Ship process for shipping the goods by LPN, Interface Trip Stop (ITS) gave below error.
'|Failed to Pack/Unpack item|LPN does not exist in this organization.
Delivery gets closed, but the contents remains with the status 'Run Interface'.
There are records in MTL_TRANSACTIONS_INTERFACE with the above error.
The corresponding LPN in WMS_LICENSEPLATE_NUMBERS table has changed to the destination org with CONTEXT=5.
Steps To Reproduce
1) Define Shipping Networks between 2 WMS enabled Orgs as DIRECT.
2) Create Items - Item1, Item2, Item3, Item4 and assign those to both Orgs.
3) Create Internal Sales Orders as ISO1 for Item1-1qty and Item2-2qty.
Create ISO2 for Item3-3qty and Item4-4qty.
4) Pick release, load and drop as below:
LPN1 - Item1 and Item3 - first item from each ISO
LPN2 - Item2 and Item4 - second item from each ISO
5) Now perform LPN ship and deliveries are generated during the LPN ship process in the Mobile device.
6) On shipment system automatically spawns Interface Trip Stop and some of the Deliveries are erroring out with the error '|Failed to Pack/Unpack item|LPN does not exist in this organization.'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms