During Pick Release Process Material Is Moved to a Subinventory That Has Been End Dated
(Doc ID 1997146.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 26, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Shipping Execution - Version 12.1.3 to 12.2 [Release 12.1 to 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.5 version, Pick Release
During pick release process if staging subinventory is end dated, still staging transfer transaction happens and material gets transferred into staging subinventory.
Expect that Onhand should not move to staging subinventory when that subinventory is inactive.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Inactive ON the staging Subinventory
2) Now Create a Sales Order -> Book -> Pick Release.
3) During Pick Release make sure that the default staging subinventory which was inactive is present in Release Sales Order Form -> Inventory Tab.
4) Now execute the Pick Release with Auto Allocate and Auto Pick Confirm as Yes.
5) Now see that the staging transfer transaction has happened.
6) If we run interfaces this will end with error "Subinventory code is either not entered or not valid for the given organization"
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document