20596581: ORA-01403: No Data Found In Package OE_Line_Set Procedure Query_Set_Rows
Last updated on NOVEMBER 21, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Order Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to save orders where default ship sets have been removed, the following errors occur.
ORA-01403: no data found in Package OE_Line_Set Procedure Query_Set_Rows
User-Defined Exception in Package Oe_Config_Schedule_Pvt Procedure Query_Set_Lines
User-Defined Exception in Package OE_SCHEDULE_UTIL Procedure Cascade_Ship_set_attr
1. Pick a customer to be used when placing the order for: Navigate to OM Superuser -> customers -> Account details -> Order Management
2. Make sure the Arrival Sets radio button is checked. If not, check it and save
3. Enter an order header for the same customer
4. Enter order line 1 for any item
5. Enter order line 2 for any item
6. Return to line 1 and delete the ship set
7. Return to line 2 and delete the ship set
8. Save (do not save prior to this point) , the error occurs, the order cannot be saved now.
During the replication, the important thing to note is that the Ship Set does not need to be deleted right away. Enter all lines and then go from the last line to the first line, and then only delete the ship sets line by line.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms