Depot Repair - Alternate Routing Is Not Getting Passed To The Repair Job
Last updated on MAY 06, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.1.3 to 12.1.3 [Release 12.1]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
As part of the <Bug:18363288> - ALTERNATE ROUTING NOT AVAILABLE IN RO - REPAIR ESTIMATE - SELECT MATERIALS, now the alternate routing is available in Select materials. However, the same is not getting passed to the Repair job. Need this Alternate routing to be passed to the repair job.
1. In Depot workbench, open a Repair Order.
2. Go to Repair Estimate tab, click on Select Materials button.
3. Search BOM Items OA page launches. Under Select a Routing, open the Routing Reference LOV.
4. Select a Routing with Alternate Routing.
5. Save Routing changes.
6. Close the OA page and go back to Forms.
7. Create at least one estimate line in order to create job.
8. Click the Create Job button to create job, note the Job name created.
9. Go to the Repair Jobs tab, look for the job just created, only Routing Reference is shown in the column to the right. Alternate Routing column is blank.
10. Go to Depot Repair Responsibility, WIP -> Discrete -> Discrete Jobs
11. Find and open the Job just created.
12. Click on the Routing tab, only Routing Reference is shown, Alternate Routing field is blank.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms