AP Credit Memo Refund Payments Are Not Generating Budgetary Accounting
(Doc ID 1997881.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle U.S. Federal Financials - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
AP Credit Memo Refund Payments are not generating Budgetary Accounting
I have created dummy JLTs with no conditions to see if this is going to generate any JLTs from Federal. I have put back seeded AAD and budgetary accounting.
It is not generating any of 49xx accounts.
1. Credit Memo,
2. Validated and create Accounting.
3. Verify accounting. All looks good including Budgetary accounting.
4. Refund Payment for CM created in step1.
5. Validate and Create Accounting.
6. Only see proprietary, no budgetary.
7. I have repeated same with seeded AAD.
1. We are upgrading 11i to 12.2.3.
2. Scenario is to Create a Credit Memo and Pay with Refund. Assume that we are creating a payment with unexpired funds.
3. Invoice: DR 4901 and CR 4610
4. Payment (Refund) - This is the entry that is missing.
DR 4902 and CR 4901
DR 5700 and CR 3107
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!