Last updated on SEPTEMBER 06, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Depot Repair - Version 12.2.3 to 12.2.4 [Release 12.2]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to booked 2 actual lines with different PO number in actuals tab, it gives the error below. Then re-query the Actuals tab and both lines show as booked to the sales order. When view the sales order lines, note that the second line is not on the sales order even though it shows on the depot screen as associated with the sales order.
"Note: The PO number entered on the charge line is different from the PO number on the existing order. Either change the charge line PO number to [XXXXXX] or de-select "Add to Order" to create a new order for this line. "Add to Order" (create a new order for this line)"
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Depot Repair -> Workbench ->
2. Create SR/SO with a value for Customer PO number 1 in the header ->
3. Save and book Logistics lines ->
4. Create an estimate line in Estimate tab ->
5. Go to actuals tab and import the estimate line and save. The actual line has PO number 1 ->
6. Add manually another actuals line with a different customer PO number PO number 2 ->
7. Select both lines -> click Book Selected receive error message ->
8. Requery the Actuals tab both lines show as booked to the sales order ->
9. Click the sales order to view the lines -> note that the second line is not on the sales order even though it shows on the depot screen as associated with the sales order.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms