Last updated on OCTOBER 27, 2015
Applies to:Oracle Internet Expenses - Version 12.1.1 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.1 version, Expense Entry
The invoice line distribution account isn't sync with the invoice distribution form account,after OIE auditor update the expense type,then import to payables
The invoice line distribution account should be sync with the invoice distribution form account,after OIE auditor update the expense type,then import to payables
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. iExpenses user submits an expense report where a line is coded to an account with Account Type = Miscellence.
2. Manager approves expense report and workflow awaits review/approval from Payables auditor.
3. In Oracle Expenses Audit, the Payables auditor updates the expense type to one where the account code has the Account Type = Expense.
4. Run the Expense Report Export program.
5. Once the invoice is created, The invoice line shows the original account code from the time the expense report was created and the invoice distribution shows the new account code updated during the audit process.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms