Last updated on APRIL 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Performance Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to upload objectives in performance management object library using WebADI, DFF data is getting truncated.
Descriptive Flexfield (DFF) data should not get truncated while uploading objectives in performance management object library using WebADI.
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Navigate to HR Professional v4.0 => Performance Management => Setup => Objective Library => Import Objectives => Choose Excel version => Click "Next".
2. Get the WebADI template and copy the objectives that needs to be uploaded in performance management object library.
3. From the WebADI => Click on Add-Ins => Oracle => Upload => Upload the objectives.
4. Navigate to HR Professional v4.0 => Performance Management => Setup => Objective Library => Search for the objectives data that is uploaded.
5. DFF data in "Description" tab for the same objective is getting truncated.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms