Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Enterprise Asset Management - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to release a Work Order, then launch a workflow the following error occurs.
ORA-20002:3130: Activity 'EAMWOAME:NOTIFY_APPROVER' is a voting notification and cannot be re-re-assigned. ORA-06512:at "APPS.WF_ENGINE", LINE 5931 ORA-06512:at line 1
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Switch to 'Enterprise Asset Management' responsibility and navigate to Work Orders --> Work Orders -- New.
2. Enter Work order details and Materials details.
3. Save the work Order and change the status to 'Released'.
4. Goto 'Workflow Administrator' responsibility and forward the notification to another user.
5. Now workflow should follow the approval hierarchy of new assignee.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms