Initial Load Request Set Due to Error ORA-01403 in Multiple Concurrent Requests
(Doc ID 1999326.1)
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle HR Intelligence - Version 12.1.2 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Running an Initial Load request set fails with the error 'ORA-01403: no data found' in the following concurrent requests:
HRI Load All Benefits Eligibility And Election Events
HRI Load Supervisor Hierarchy History
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Log on to the Applications.
2. Choose the responsibility Daily HR Business Intelligence Administrator.
3. Navigate to Data Summarization-> Request Sets-> Administer Request Sets.
4. Click on the Generate Request Set button.
5. Create the request set for the HRi dashboards.
6. Navigate to Data Summarization-> Request Sets-> Run Request Sets.
7. Run the request set created above.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document
|This document is being delivered to you via Oracle Support's Rapid Visibility (RaV) process and therefore has not been subject to an independent technical review.|