When Trying to Change Plan Election, Errors: 'ORA-06511: PL/SQL: Cursor Already Open'
(Doc ID 1999413.1)
Last updated on AUGUST 24, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.2.4 version in Oracle Advanced Benefits,
When attempting to change the elections in Self-Service > Benefits, the following error occurs:
Steps to Reproduce:
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1) Login into Employee Self Service.
2) Go to Benefits.
3) Click Next on Dependents and Beneficiaries page.
4) Select the Program and click Next.
5) Click the Update Benefits button.
6) Default is Decline FSA Dependent Care.
7) Make election and click Next.
8) Realize mistake and click Back.
9) Change election to Decline and click Next.
Error message occurs.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!