Performance Issue When Entering RMA# For A Service Request
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Customer Care - Version 126.96.36.199 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 188.8.131.52 version, Service Request Form
When a reference is added to related objects for RMA and trying to access the related objects of Service Request form, it freezes to access the data.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Open Contact Center
2. Enter Customer Details
3. Go to Service Request Tab
4. Update Summary and click Save
5. Click on Details.
6. Click on Related Objects.
7. Click in the other Related Objects Area and pick RMA
8. Try and open the list of values and reproduce the performance issue.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms