Last updated on MAY 23, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Engineering - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When saving changes to revised items, revised components of an Approved ECO (Engineering Change Orders) error is given and the record is saved.
The effectivity dates you have entered are overlapping with the existing dates for the component &comp_name on the bill for revised item &ITEM_NAME.
1. Navigate to Engineering Responsibility > ECOs > ECOs
2. Create ECO, approve by workflow.
3. Change revised item, components
4. Close Changes components, changed items forms without saving to return to ECO form
5. Go to ECO form(ENGFDECN.fmb), Implement from Tools
6. Change is implemented; it should not have done but should have changed ECO Approval status to 'Not Submitted for Approval'
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms