Purchase Requisition - Distribution Charge Account Is Not Pulling The Right Account From Item Master
(Doc ID 2000031.1)
Last updated on FEBRUARY 06, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Purchasing - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Purchase Requisition - Distribution - Charge Account is not pulling the right account from Item Master, rather pulls the account organization parameters - Costing information - Material Account.
1. In the Item Master form, find item 'XX.XXXXX.X'.
Enter account combination in the 'Expense Account' fields. Save.
2. Navigate to the Organization Items form.
Select inventory org 'XXX'
Find item 'XX.XXXXX.X'.
Enter same account combination in 'Expense Account' fields. Save.
3. In the Requisitions form, create a new Requisition for item
- Destination Type = Inventory
- Organization = XXX
- Location = XXX XXX - Location
- Subinventory is left BLANK (null)
Save the record.
4. Note that the Charge Account a\is NOT the ones
which were entered for this item.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document