Copy Item Action from a Custom GTM Item Manager Layout Opens the Public GTM Item Screenset
Last updated on JULY 05, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Global Trade Management - Version 6.2.0 to 6.4.2 [Release 6.2 to 6.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
A Field Screen Set is configured to redirect to a custom GTM Item Screen Set. When the Copy Item action is used, this is still displaying out PUBLIC Screen Set.
The New, Edit, View manager layout bring up the custom screen. But the "Copy Item" and "Copy Location" actions show the public GTM screens even though the url shows the custom screenset name.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
- Create a custom GTM Item manager layout and GTM Item screenset, say, TEST_GTM_ITEM and assign it to GTM Menu
- Assign GTM Menu to a user
- Assign Field screenset to a user
- then login as that user
- Navigation path:
- Trade Master Data >>Trade Item Management >> Trade Item
- Search for Item >> select an item >> go to actions >> choose Copy Item
- This will show public GTM Item screen; whereas expected is custom screen.
This happens for GTM Location screen as well.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms