Internal Server Error When Generate Report Is Used On Change Order Containing Many Items
Last updated on APRIL 03, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When attempting to Generate a Report on a Change Order in PIM containing large number of items (for example, 90) the following error occurs.
Internal Server Error:
The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.
Please contact the server administrator, <email> and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
1. Search for Change order with 90+ items
2. Choose Generate Report in the Actions menu and click Go
3. Accept the default options for Export Template and Output Format and click Export
4. An error message is received after several minutes (7-15 minutes as reported by users)
5. Log out, log in again and repeat. At Step 3, choose Change Order Detail Report, which is a seeded Export template. This also fails.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms