Last updated on MAY 18, 2016
Applies to:Oracle Product Hub - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Catalog items
Change Order Search page gives default search criteria.
When you change that by adding criteria, it doesn't hold the changed value. It resets the page to have the search criteria setup as default change order.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Click on Development Manager > Change Management > Change Advanced Search
2. Change the Category to Change Order and Click on Go
3. The Default Search Criteria is shown
4. Select any other search criteria and Click on Go
4. Click on Add Criteria
6. Add any field by moving from left box to right
7. Click on Apply
8. The search criteria shown is the one which is default and not the one where want to add the criteria.
9. When verified for other search criteria, that also doesn’t hold the value
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms