Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Quality - Version 12.1.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.1.3 version, Reports
When attempting to open Nonconformance Master workflow notification to view the record of child record in the quality workbench, the following error occurs.
You are trying to access a page that is no longer active.
- You may have attempted to access to this page directly by bookmarking the page or copying the URL. This page does not support bookmarking.
- The referring page may have come from a previous session. Please select Home to proceed.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
Responsibility: CBAS NCR Coordinator
NAV: Workbench – Nonconformances
1. Select organization.
2. Select collection plan.
3. Find a nonconformance record to work on and set as focus.
4. Click add child data and choose the child plan.
5. Complete the child plan, noting the assignee
Click Finish button then Save
6. Log out then log in as the assignee. Note the notification from nonconformance master
7. Click on the link to open the notification
8. Click on the access this record link and see the error message.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms