GTM Restricted Party Screening Returns "No Results Found" Following a Cache Clear
(Doc ID 2001410.1)
Last updated on APRIL 04, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Global Trade Management - Version 6.3.5 to 6.4.1 [Release 6.3 to 6.4]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
If the App-Tier Cache is cleared, the GTM Restricted Party Screening returns "No Results Found" and will not generate any potential matches even though valid potential matches exist.
Prior to running the cache-clear, the same Restrictited Party Screening action did return results.
Steps to replicate:
1. Trade Compliance Management > Trade Compliance Screening > Restricted Party Screening
2. Using an appropriate service preference, run screening on a denied party to confirm RPLS screening is functional and returning potential matches.
3. Login as DBA user
4. Configuration and Administration > Technical Support > Diagnostics and Tools > Caches
5. App-Tier Caches
6. Clear All
7. Login as Admin user
8. Trade Compliance Management > Trade Compliance Screening > Restricted Party Screening
9. Repeat step 2 above with the same service preference and denied party. "No Match" is the result of the screening.
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document