Last updated on JUNE 07, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Advanced Benefits - Version 12.1 HRMS RUP7 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On 12.1 HRMS RUP7 version in Oracle Advanced Benefits,
After processing the Open life event, the application end dates the certification and the enrollment is suspended unexpectedly.
The code used for certification is "If never produced in the past".
Hence, certification is only required one time. Certification should not be required and the enrollment should not suspend.
1. Create a plan and option with coverage based on salary of the employee.
2. Set coverage restriction based on coverage, use "Benefit Restriction Applies" with Max of 5,000 and Certification Determination Code of "If never produced in the Past".
3. Process a New Hire life event and enroll the employee into the plan and option for 10,000.
This will suspend the enrollment as the value exceeds the max and certification is required as this is the first enrollment.
4. Satisfy the certification requirement.
This will unsuspend the enrollment.
5. Process an Open life event on a later date and increase the enrollment value to 20,000.
Certification is end dated and the enrollment is again suspended pending a new certification.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms