Last updated on JUNE 23, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Cost Management - Version 22.214.171.124 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Periodic Actual Costing (PAC) and Consignment costs are not processing as expected.
PAC is being calculated only upon "Transfer to Regular" transactions. Can you explain me why?
Also, if a Payables invoice exists, PAC calculation should consider the AP invoice distribution (as reported in Costing Manuals). But, for consigned items, the Payables invoice prices are not considered. Why are thesenot considered?
1. Create a new purchased item, TEST2PACCS
2. Set it as "Consigned Item" for a supplier
3. Create a Blanket Purchase Agreement (BPA) for this supplier and item. Price for the item was 1 EUR.
4. Set the BPA as source document in Approved Supplier Lists Details
5. Receive the item using a miscellaneous receipt; Select "Owning Party" the supplier name
6. Complete a subinventory transfer to create the "Transfer to Regular" transaction (according to the Consigned/VMI setup). Transaction is performed with date 30-12-2016.
7. Create the Consumption Advice with program "Create Consumption Advice"
8. Launch the PAC calculation. Everything OK, PAC for item TEST2PACCS was 1 EUR.
9. Enter a price break:
from date = 01-12-2016
to date = 31-12-2016
break price = 1,2 EUR
10. Launch the Retroactive Price Update of Purchasing Documents Program for involved BPA. The "Retroactive Price Update" transaction was created.
11. Launch the PAC calculation again.
PAC cost was expected to be 1.2 EUR, but it was still 1 EUR.
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms