Order Movement Gets "Source / Destination" Location Time and Date When Planning Instead of Taking the "Plan From / Plan To" Time and Date
(Doc ID 2001585.1)
Last updated on JULY 24, 2019
Applies to:Oracle Transportation Management - Version 6.3.3 to 6.3.7 [Release 6.3]
Information in this document applies to any platform.
When planning order release having inserted along with source and destination location also the Plan From / Plan To locations, the order movement's early pickup date / early delivery date are using the source or destination time zone instead of using plan from / plan to location's time zone.
The expectation is when planning order release or when creating directly Order Movements, having Plan From/ Plan To filled on the Order Release, the order movement created should have the dates from the fields Plan From / Plan To of the respective Order Release.
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps:
1. Create an Order Release having Plan From location filled in.
2. Fill the Early Delivery date on the order release
3. Create Order Movement or Plan the Shipment
3. Smart link to the Order Movement
4. Notice the Early Delivery Date on the Order Movement. It is using the hour of the source location instead of the one from the Plan From.
5. Go back to the order release and smart link to the shipment
6. Notice the shipment is using the correct time zone and time
To view full details, sign in with your My Oracle Support account.
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started!
In this Document