INVRSVF1.fmb: Serial Number From Non-reservable Sub Inventory Appearing In LOV For Sales Order Line
Last updated on MARCH 08, 2017
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.4 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
On : 12.2.4 version, Scheduling and Sourcing
When attempting to enter reservation details for a serialized item in a non-reservable subinventory,
the following error occurs.
Partial Reservation(s) made
The issue can be reproduced at will with the following steps in screen shots 'Serial_number_reservation_issue.docx'
1. Order Management Responsibility
2. Sales Orders > Query Order 33005380
3. Navigate to line level
4. Tools>Scheduling>Reservation Detail
5. in LOV for 'subinventory' the non-reservable subinventory does not appear - this is OK and expected.
6. But in the 'serial number' LOV, you can see the Serial number , item & non-reservable subinventory - this should NOT happen in the Reservation Details window
7. If you select this Serial number, item & non-reservable subinventory, then you get this message:
" Partial Reservation(s) made"
However, there are no reservations and the quantity changes to 0.
The issue has the following business impact:
Business is concerned , why Serial number from non-reservable subinventory is appearing in the LOV of reservation window?
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms