Unable To Change The Controlled At From Org Level To Master Level On Seeded Category Set Inventory
Last updated on JANUARY 29, 2018
Applies to:Oracle Inventory Management - Version 12.2.3 and later
Information in this document applies to any platform.
Unable to Change the Controlled at from Org Level to Master Level on seeded Category set Inventory
Tried to Update the Controlled at from Org level to Master Level on the seeded "Inventory" Category set, system giving an Error: APP-INV-05355 Change rejected - default category set / Item attribute controls mismatch. Verified the Item defining attributes Inv Item, Purchased, Internal Ordered, MRP Planning Method, Costing Enabled, Customer Ordered Item are all set to Master level on Item Attribute controls. Service and Web Options tabs on Item Master are found greyed out.
1) R 12.2.3 Instance, go to Inventory Responsibility
Go to Set Up > Items > Category Sets
2) Query the seeded Inventory Category set
3) It has been found set up in the instance as Controlled at : Org Level
4) Try to change the Controlled at from Org level to Master Level,
5) Get error message APP-INV-05355 Change Rejected - default category set / item attribute control level mismatch
Sign In with your My Oracle Support account
Don't have a My Oracle Support account? Click to get started
My Oracle Support provides customers with access to over a
Million Knowledge Articles and hundreds of Community platforms